Backed by decades of litigation experience, our lawyers use meticulous strategic planning to protect the rights and interests of clients involved in will contests that arise from:
- elder abuse or undue influence over the testator
- claims of the testator's mental incapacity
- improperly drafted or amended wills
- ambiguous terms in a will
- multiple conflicting wills
Our lawyers are cognizant of the fees, the nonfinancial costs and the sensitive issues involved in estate litigation. We understand what you have at risk and will work closely with you to carefully evaluate your options and priorities. Our aim is to resolve disputes in a way that protects your interests and all that you are entitled to received from an estate.